NW cohousing meeting facilitators
From: Kathleen Walsh (walshspiritone.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:10:52 -0800 (PST)
.The Columbia Ecovillage was established in Portland, Oregon in February and we are already celebrating the sale of our last unit! We are tremendously excited about birthing our shared vision into the reality of a shared life, and beginning to understand the challenges ahead. One source of support we would like to accumulate is a list of seasoned cohousing facilitators we can bring in for special events like retreat days or to help with Very Serious Proposals. We would be deeply appreciative of shared wisdom on this topic Who would Pacific Northwest communities recommend? We have benefited greatly from Tree Breeson and John Brush's skills, and hope to develop a more substantial circle of support in this area.

In community,

Kathleen Walsh
CEV member