Re: Cohousing House Swap Service
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:54:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi Zev,
Thanks for asking!  I like the idea of a cohousing house swap service and
explored it in detail with a friend a few years ago.  We discovered rich
potential for connecting and sharing community living.  I played with the idea
because of a few very delightful house swaps I've experienced.

We started a project but didn't get it off the ground.  Here is the web site
http://www.communityhousetrade.com/ .   Is anyone out there interested in
moving this forward?  The domain name and web site are due for renewal in
January, I'd consider moving forward, or passing it on.  Otherwise I'll let it
go.

The project needs someone with strong web site technical skills and passionate
about community living.  We explored options of an income structure serving the
various community networking organizations.  I'm open to ideas, contact me at
hartmagic [at] frontier.net 970-884-1139.
Cheers,
Fran Hart

Message: 3