Property for sale at Catoctin Creek Village
From: JSutcliffe2005 (JSutcliffe2005comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:35:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello all -

Take a look at this great deal on beautiful property in an outstanding
cohousing community in the extended DC area (Loudoun County, VA)! The lot is
.41 acre AND you share over 100 acres with your neighbors! There is a community
house, barn, pond, rolling hills, and stunning views! A great way to 'have it
all'!

I'm ready to pass it along to its next owner who will build a house there and
enjoy the neighborhood!

My 3 kids and I are ready to use the money to take a volunteer work vacation to
Poland and renovate this old house in Frederick, MD!

I bought the property for $106K in 2004 and have it listed for $80k... a great
deal! a great win-win for all of us!

Take a look at the links below....

the listing:
http://marlasproperties.com/PropertyDetails?fl_hook=1322743306&show_virtual_tour=yes&show_description=yes&show_address=yes&presented_by=yes

The community: http://www.catoctincreekvillage.com/

It's in an incredibly beautiful community that is less than 10 minutes from the
trains that can take you to Washington DC. Really an awesome location! Perfect
for families! Perfect for those who love the quiet of the country AND want to
get to the city (or not!)!

Please contact me or the realtor (Marla Schwartz 703 296 3052) with your
questions and interest.

Please foward this information to anyone you think may be interested, too!

Thanks!
Jane Sutcliffe

JaneSutcliffe [at] comcast.net

301 788 9401