Re: Getting started on the right foot
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi Tamara!

Congrats on initiating your new group! There is high adventure in store for all of you.

Where are you located? What can you tell us about the project as it is known to date?

How many "core group members?"
Developer driven?
Resident driven?
Professionals involved?
Size of potential site?
Number of potential units?
Any projected costs?
Intergenerational?
Senior?
Adult oriented?
Urban?
Suburban?
Rural?

The more info you can give us on this list the better abel we are to answer your questions.

Much luck to you as you start your cohousing journey!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC