Re: Work systems
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:26:33 -0800 (PST)
Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com>

The 3 megabyte Power Point file that Laura enclosed is at:
http://l.cohousing.org/files/workdone.pps

Here you go - enjoy.  And if you have time you can send a description of
what you think works well, or not in your "system"

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002