Re: Work systems
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:18:40 -0800 (PST)
Wonderful slideshow! Very informative. It's comforting to see that other communities struggle with the same things we do. Thanks so much for sharing. One thing I didn't see however is HOW you get everyone to contribute 6.5 hours per month plus 3-4 work parties per year. Is there some kind of "penalty" if someone doesn't do their hours?
Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
http://phch.org

Fred H Olson wrote:
Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com>

The 3 megabyte Power Point file that Laura enclosed is at:
http://l.cohousing.org/files/workdone.pps

Here you go - enjoy.  And if you have time you can send a description of
what you think works well, or not in your "system"

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002