Happy Thanksgiving; question about your Japanese publisher
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:34:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi Liz,
I hope you and Jared are doing very well and will have, or have had, a lovely Thanksgiving.

I just got an email from someone in Japan asking if my books have been translated into Japanese. I told him that your book has been published in Japanese and would like to tell him which Japanese publisher it is, in case he wants to arrange a translation and publishing there. So would you tell me which Japanese publisher that is? Thanks!

I've heard the good news from Elan that not only are 12 families committed to TREE, but about 12 more are now very serious. That's wonderful news! Congratulations.

        And I may see you very soon up there, perhaps on Jan 9th. :)

        Diana
http://www.DianaLeafeChristian.org
http://www.EcovillageNews.org