Final Walking Tour 2009 Falls Church Cohousing Sat. Dec. 12, 12:15 p.m. (Virginia)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:02:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi all!

This coming Sat. is the final Walking Tour for 2009 for Falls Church Cohousing in Falls Church, VA. Starts at 12:15 p.m. Meet at 800 W. Broad St. parking lot in Falls Church. It's going to be COLD so dress warmly. We'll walk over to the site, answer questions about the site and then scurry over to a coffee house to defrost w/ coffee, tea, munchies, etc. We have quite a crowd signed up -- hope you'll join us!

To sign up for the tour go to our Meet Up site at:

http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/calendar/11989819/

or call or email me directly.

To learn more about this very cool cohousing community check out our website at:

http:www.fallschurchcohousing.org

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing