Gingerbread cohousing
From: Odysseus Levy (odysseuscosmosgame.org)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:32:00 -0800 (PST)
This weekend we got together to make gingerbread cohousing. We made a
gingerbread house to represent each building in Winslow Cohousing (in
Bainbridge Island, Washington -- a 35min. ferry ride away from Seattle).
This is the second year that we have done this and it was great fun. And I
think it turned out pretty well.

One of our members made a time-lapse video of it. You might enjoy watching it.

http://www.vimeo.com/8304805