Re: Gingerbread cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:59:01 -0800 (PST)
What a lovely community activity! Thank you for sharing this -- a great and FUN way to start the holidays.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
McLean, VA
703 663 3911

On Dec 22, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Odysseus Levy wrote:

This weekend we got together to make gingerbread cohousing. We made a gingerbread house to represent each building in Winslow Cohousing (in Bainbridge Island, Washington -- a 35min. ferry ride away from Seattle). This is the second year that we have done this and it was great fun. And I think it turned out pretty well.

One of our members made a time-lapse video of it. You might enjoy watching it.

http://www.vimeo.com/8304805

Hi all,

I've posted the Gingerbread Building time lapse I showed last night!
Make sure to turn on your computer's sound when viewing for best
results. You can view it on either YouTube or Vimeo using the
addresses below. (I recommend Vimeo for its slightly higher quality.)

Enjoy!
Adrian

http://www.vimeo.com/8304805
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksglJOlHAM