Great moments in consensus
From: David Heimann (heimann.davidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:35:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

            Congratulations to the Senate Democrats!  Just think of the some
of the controversial issues cohousers have to deal with.  We have more than
enough difficulty getting some 12 (small) to 40 (large) households to
consensus, where we have far more basic agreement to start with than did the
Senate Democrats.  They needed to get 60 people to consensus on a set of far
more controversial issues than we've ever had to face.  Someone needs to
write up their story for inspiration to cohousing groups everywhere!

Bemusing on "how in the world did they do it",
David

*--
"I Make Numbers Talk"*