Re: Great moments in consensus
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:19:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kay,

Actually, "concessions" are indeed part of gaining consensus. I know we've settled a number of difficult consensus decisions by making concessions to one or more of the dissident households.

Even with concessions, however, it's still an amazing accomplishment that the Senate Democrats were able to carry out, and I'd still like to know how they were able to do it!

Regards,
David
(David Heimann, JP Cohousing)