Re: Monkyspheres and microhoods - Urban Cohousing
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:32:33 -0800 (PST)
Casa Verde Commons, 34 units on 4 acres, is 1.5 miles from downtown Colorado
Springs, in a 100-year-old neighborhood.  We are immediately adjacent to a
bike/walking trail and a very good coffee house.  Also 0.7 miles from Colorado
College.

Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
(719)633-8170
Colorado Springs (Colorado) Cohousing Community (Casa Verde Commons)
Completed March 2003. 34 units on 4 acres 1.5 mi from downtown. We have a
few resales available.   Visit us at http://www.casaverde.us)