Re: Rural Cohousing
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:43:15 -0800 (PST)
Heartwood Cohousing is very rural -- 361 acres of which about 65 is irrigated
pastureland.  We are located in SW Colorado.  We raise lots of our own food.
We have chickens, goats, llamas, horses, and rabbits here.  For lots more
information, check out:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."
    - Lily Tomlin