Re: RE Rural Cohousing
From: Arielle Greenberg Bywater (ariellecgyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:17:58 -0800 (PST)
Our community in Midcoast Maine, which owns our land and is quite far along in
formation (with about 2/3rds of our hoped-for membership already in place), and
is hoping to start building this spring, is in a rural area known for its small
farms and commitment to organic agriculture.  (Lots of farmers both old and new
around, plus tons of farmer's markets, farm-to-table restaurants, etc.) We have
30 acres (on a historic farm), a barn is part of our development, and many of
our members are very experienced farmers and homesteaders who currently have
animals and/or plan to in community.

Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage
mainecohousing.org

Best,