Re: RE Rural Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Fitting Sharon's comment, we have what some deem rural cohousing and others do not!

Mosaic Commons Cohousing is built with Camelot Cohousing on 64 acres in a farming/orchard town of about 2500 people. Our little town has a general store, several farmstands, a gas station, and a local restaurant.

We'll have an organic garden, and hope to have animals, too. Our first spring planting is being planned as we speak.

And yet, we are two miles from the mall. To me, that is not rural!

-Liz
Find community in an instant: Move-in now! www.sawyerhill.org
Neighbors needed for 1, 2, 3 and 4BR homes. Income qualified, reduced price, homes still available. Berlin, MA.