Help Wanted: Part-time Coho/US Volunteer Coordinator
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 12:29:49 -0800 (PST)
The latest issue of Cohousing Now! includes a classified ad for a
part-time Volunteer Coordinator position with Coho/US. If you did not
receive this free newsletter, you can subscribe here:

http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/profile/edit&gid=12&reset=1

I'm excited about the potential for this brand new position. Coho/US
has enjoyed strong volunteer support over the years. Some of our
current volunteers have been amazingly generous with their time and
energy. Adding a team member to better support our volunteers (present
and future) will help us make more progress as we endeavor to support
the cohousing movement.

Please see the classified ad for the details:

https://www.cohousing.org/node/3103

We'll collect information from the interested parties for the next
several days and then begin screening/interviewing. My hope is to hire
and start working with our newest team member by mid-January.

Thanks,

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference