Re: Urban cohousing [was: Monekysheres...
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:25:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

According to the 2008 Natl Cohousing Consensus, the distribution for
109 occupied communities was:

Urban: 40%
Small Town: 22%
Rural: 21%
Suburban: 17%

This was presented at the 2008 Natl. Cohousing Conference and has
also, I believe, been quoted by media. The labels were self-selected
by the people that completed the Cohousing Directory entry forms.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference