Re: Attorney and bank in Raleigh/Chapel Hill area
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:36:47 -0800 (PST)
BB&T did the construction financing for Eno Commons (Durham) and Eastern
Village Cohousing (Silver Spring, MD) and Self Help Credit Union for
Pacifica (Carrboro).

I will check with a real estate attorney (one of our off-site members) to
see if he is in a position to help you.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
 where it was 14 degrees (F) this morning.  Thank &deity; for
energy-efficient houses.