Re: Attorney and bank in Raleigh/Chapel Hill area
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:25:05 -0800 (PST)
Whitney!

Congrats on your community moving forward so quickly! Keep us up to date on your progress.

What a way to start a New Year!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
McLean, VA
703 663 3911

On Jan 4, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Whitney Schmidt wrote:

We have a rural opportunity that has come our way a little sooner than we expected, and we are finding ourselves a tad unprepared... We need to carry our purchasing conversation to the "real life" level pretty soon.

Whitney Schmidt
Red Pepper Farm
Silk Hope, NC