Re: Urban cohousing [was: Monekysheres...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:00:24 -0800 (PST)
HI Karen and all --

I'm trying to think of something witty to say about Tampa and Urban Planning or lack thereof or too much of ... but when I think of my former hometown and home state ... I just want to sob ...

A few dozen cohousing communities would make a huge difference to this port town! Any cohousers out there in Tampa-land?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC