Re: Cohousing outreach lesson for the day: Be reachable
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 05:40:37 -0800 (PST)
Don't forget that your FREE Cohousing Directory listing is one of your
more significant points of contact. Why not use it to tell the world
about what's up with your community?

The Songaia Cohousing Directory listing has often been the single
largest source of traffic to the Songaia Cohousing website. Times when
it has not have been when we've advertised on Coho/US or received
press coverage.

Craig Ragland
Coho/US Exec Dir