FOR RENT (1 year): 2BR Townhouse - Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:13:54 -0800 (PST)
TO:  Cohousing-L listserv,

Here is a notice about a unit for rent in our community. If interested, please contact the owners, Jan and Ellen - contact info below.

-Susan

FOR RENT: Lovely 2 bedroom townhouse in quiet neighborhood (Pleasant Hill).

Comfortable Cohousing townhouse available for rent in quiet neighborhood in Pleasant Hill, California (Bay Area, east of San Francisco). Fully furnished. Located on Iron Horse Bike Trail. 1 mile to BART (easy walk on bike trail).
(*$1,500-1,600/month, including heat, hot water, water, gas & DSL)*

*Available as of **1 April 2010** -- looking for a one year commitment*

Also includes community pool & hot tub, laundry, local landline, car port, and bicycles. Looking for renters who are responsible, neat, quiet and conscientious and who want to be part of a CoHousing community (meals, social life and work). Send e-mail to: Jan [at] JanPassion.org <mailto:Jan [at] JanPassion.org> and FurnariE [at] gmail.com <mailto:FurnariE [at] gmail.com> or call (925) 687-2555.

For more information about the community, including photos, see our website:
Pleasant Hill Cohousing - http://phch.org <http://www.phch.org/>