Re: Urban cohousing [was: Monekysheres...
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 04:56:51 -0800 (PST)
I'd say a more substantive measure might be -- if you live w/in City
limits -- even if you don't have a bus line -- you're an urban
community.

City is also not a well defined term. I don't think cohousing in Vergennes, VT ("the smallest city in the US") would qualify as urban cohousing, even if it was on one of the two streets in "downtown".

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
PastorLiz [at] verizon.net
Worcester Fellowship