cohousing homes under $300K
From: Arielle Greenberg Bywater (ariellecgyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:40:05 -0800 (PST)
We have not built yet, and do not have solid home prices yet, but it's looking
promising that our homes will also be under $300K.  (They should be quite a bit
less for the smallest homes.)  Rural setting (30 acres surrounded by more, and
a lot of farmers/gardeners among us) but also 2.5 miles to downtown Belfast,
which is the county seat and a lovely small town of 7000.  Definitely not
urban, though!

Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage in Maine: http://mainecohousing.org/index.html

Arielle