Cohousing Home Share in Boulder Colorado
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:31:48 -0800 (PST)
Wonderful 2 Bdrm Home Share in Boulder (North Boulder

About Our Neighborhood

We live an established 12-year old, urban cohousing community in Boulder, a 5-minute walk from a lake and hiking trails. We have well attended community meals two days a week by the 11 households in our neighborhood. Residents have access to a community garden, hot tub, kid’s play area, a 750-sq. ft. Common House, and a City-wide bus pass. Our neighborhood is located next to a small shopping center with a family-owned market, two restaurants, video store, coffee shop, mailing center, etc. Nomad is adjacent to the professional Nomad Theatre with free performances to community members, and we are half a block from mass transit where the bus line takes you to downtown Boulder two miles away and walks along the creek and kayak course.

About Our Home

We live in a four-level home with private back yard and a garden in the front. Our rental space is on the garden level of our home with good natural light, radiant floor heating, wool carpet and tile flooring. The area consists of two bedrooms -- which could also serve as a bedroom and home office -- a roomy living/dining area, kitchenette, large closet/storage area, full bathroom, windowed two floor high atrium space, and shared laundry area. You would have full access to our kitchen one floor up and bike storage. The space can come furnished or not.

About Our Family

We’re a family of two adults and two daughters, ages 10 and 11, plus a loving, small, quiet, and non-shedding dog named Cookie. We work from our our home office and our company focuses on community development and provides marketing, public relations and web development services for businesses and organizations with sustainable solutions. We are seeking a housemate(s) who is (are) good communicators, likes to cook, and would enjoy participating in family dinners. Our house share space becomes available January 1, 2010 for $1,000 per month including utilities and high speed Internet. To make sure responses are only coming from humans, please type the word "cohousing" in the subject of your email. Thanks!

Please contact Zev Paiss at zev [at] abrahampaiss.com or call 303-413-8252 for more information