Re: catch 22 - finding right site or identifying group values?
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:37:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi Grace,

I'm not sure Cambridge Cohousing is applicable.   We are urban; our size was
dictated by our lot.  What we knew we wanted (as our vision statement says)
is a community in Cambridge.   We are, I think, too big (41 units).  Most of
our outdoor space is held in common (and there are those among us who wish
all of it were).  We've got 12 townhouses; 12 stacked flats and 17 units in
the common house ranging in size from studios to four bedroom townhouses.

Not sure what else to say unless you ask for something more precise.

Diane