Re: Carports in cohousing
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:35:14 -0800 (PST)
Bingo, Matt is right.  Our HOA president just informed me that our legal
structure around our carports and garages is actually an easement for use.
But we still do sell them amongst ourselves (can't sell to a non resident,
or keep it when we move away, since each home must have two parking spots).
Interesting.  I would choose the Heartwood model "The carports are built on
individual private lots which were platted in the very beginning." if doing
it again, just for clear boundaries and clear title.

pm