Re: Ecovillages in the mountain west?
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:21:37 -0800 (PST)
There is 1 cohousing community already in New Mexico (in Santa Fe) and
at least one being planned (Silver City, with possible others). We,
the Silver City planners are trying to make our community affordable
and ecological, but it's an ongoing struggle. The more ecological it
is, the more expensive...

There are several in Colorado, I believe Boulder, Colorado Springs and
Durango, which all sound wonderful.

Check out the directory via cohousing.org or ic.org