FOR SALE: Affordable 2BR/1BA Ground Floor – Pleasant Hill Cohousing (San Francisco Bay Area)
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:26:49 -0800 (PST)
TO:  Cohousing-L

Here's a notice about a unit for sale in our community. Just put on the market!

Affordable, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath – Pleasant Hill Cohousing (San Francisco Bay Area)

First time on the market, this attractive starter home is in move-in condition. Freshly painted with new flooring throughout, its sunny floor plan allows for maximum flexibility. The back porch opens onto a large, beautifully landscaped lawn area.

Two bedrooms, one bath. Its ample storage includes five closets and an outdoor shed.

Ground floor with no steps, handicap-accessible.

$299,000.  Available now.

* *

*Community Details*

 - 32 family units on 2.2 acres

 - Common House with kitchen, laundry, 2 guest rooms, Craft Room

 - Swimming pool and hot tub

- Borders Iron Horse Trail, connecting directly to Pleasant Hill BART station, a 10 minute bike ride

- Using BART, Berkeley is a 32 minute ride and San Francisco a 38 minute ride.

 - Three blocks from Highway 680

*Child-friendly Environment*

 - Entire community enclosed on three sides

 - Automobiles restricted to periphery

 - Two large community lawn areas

 - Informal culture of shared childcare and carpooling

 - Dedicated playroom in the common house, with popular tube slide

 - Child-friendly swimming pool

 - Dedicated teen room in common house

/Dear Interested Buyer,/

/ //When you consider buying this home, you are actually buying more than a home; you are buying participation in a vital community. We want our new residents to be delighted to become part of our neighborhood! For this reason we encourage you to attend community meetings, shared dinners, potlucks, and social events. Ask as many questions and meet as many folks as possible./

/ In the interest of full disclosure, I am not the owner. She lives in another state and has asked me, a community member, to represent her in communicating with interested buyers./

/     I look forward to hearing from you!/

/ /

/Sheryl Faria/

/Phone: 925-686-4500/

/Email: Sheryl [at] phch.org <mailto:Sheryl [at] phch.org>/

/
/Photos and more information here: http://phch.org/forsale2254.htm