Meal Participation Program
From: Eta Braun (etabrcharter.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:26:31 -0800 (PST)
I live at Oak Creek Commons in Paso Robles for about 5 years. We still struggle with scheduling two dinners per week (Thursdays and Sundays). The number of cooks and cleaners has become smaller over time as well as the number of people eating.

We would like to hear from other communities how they handle their meal participation program in general and specifically how they ensure enough cooks and cleaners for each meal. It would also be helpful to find out how much they charge for a meal per person.

Thank you in advance for giving us this information.

Eta Braun
Oak Creel Commons
Paso Robles, CA