Re: Meal Participation Program
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:18:55 -0800 (PST)
It's amazing to me that the cook pays for the meal and is not
reimbursed. How does that all equal out? There is a vast discrepancy
on the cost of meals, and some ingredients are quite expensive, such
as fresh veggies, meats, fish and fruit.

I would imagine you would get a lot of bread and pasta. And what do
you do about the people who don't cook?