Re: Meal Participation Program
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:54:38 -0800 (PST)
Regarding my response for Roberts Creek Cohousing, we usually have 3-5
people on a team.  There is usually a nucleus of people, and sometimes they
pull in others for a particular meal, or a guest or two to help.  On
clean-up, we usually have 6 people - two on dishes, 2 on pots, 1 on laundry,
and 1 to do reclycling and compost and garbage.  On average, we have 20-30
people at dinner, but it can be as low as 15 ish and as high as 40-45.

Alison