Re: Plans for affordable cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:16:18 -0800 (PST)
We still have 2 and 3BR homes available at Mosaic Commons in Berlin, MA that cost $145 to $175K. Our neighbors at Camelot Cohousing have 1 bedrooms for $138K.

I know that's not "affordable" to everyone, but its well below $250,000.

I look forward to hearing, and sharing, ideas about keeping cohousing affordable, and more affordable. I look forward to hearing how we are diverse, and how we are learning to be more aware of how to be more welcoming of differences. I love the creative ideas that come up each time we re-discuss this.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
Mosaic Commons Cohousing
We still want more neighbors!