Re: Low cost community housing group
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:03:41 -0800 (PST)
So, what is the definition of functional and dysfunctional that underlies these assumptions?Or for that matter crazy vs sane? I agree the whole thing is very uncomfortable.It probably is a good topic to discuss for that very reason. Thanks to all who are participating.
C Amundsen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred H Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Low cost community housing group

Lyle Scheer <wonko [at] monkeyhouse.org>
due to a format problem.