Re: Sorry if you were offended, here is the point reworded
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:17:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi Melanie,
I so agree with you, both on the issue of lack of correlation between social dysfunctionality and economic class, and also on the point that mental illness and lack of ability
to function socially are separate things.
I've experienced, both in my community and elsewhere, people who suffer a mental illness and yet are fine community members, while there are those with regular jobs, etc. etc. who have been incredibly problematic (and sometimes impossible) to work with.

Racheli.