|Re: Meal Participation||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:04:43 -0800 (PST)|
We decided to create a separate position as dessert chef. This relievespressure on the dinner chef, gives someone who likes to make dessert achance to shine or brings someone who can't fit into the cooking schedule achance to contribute. Barbara Michelson on behalf of the Common House Team
This should get the best idea in cohousing meals of the decade award. My granddaughters just discovered Cake Boss so they would really be up for this.
I don't participate in CH meals usually but one cook always makes my favorite food so I go. But the same cook's dessert is always Vanilla Wafers and orange slices.
Sharon ---- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC http://www.takomavillage.orgCake Boss is a reality show featuring Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken NJ. We have a member who grew up in Hoboken and has brought us pastries from there for years. People even send orders up with her. Now the lines are very long. A show not to be missed. You can also watch it on the web.
- Re: Meal Participation, (continued)
- Re: Meal Participation Joanie Connors, January 24 2010
- Re: Meal Participation Mariana Almeida, January 25 2010
- Shopper's Guide to Pesticides (was Re: Meal Participation) Ellen Keyne Seebacher, February 28 2010
- Re: Meal Participation Sharon Villines, January 24 2010
- Re: Meal Participation--dessert Bonnie Fergusson, January 24 2010
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.