Re: Meal Participation
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:04:43 -0800 (PST)

We decided to create a separate position as dessert chef. This relieves
pressure on the dinner chef, gives someone who likes to make dessert a
chance to shine or brings someone who can't fit into the cooking schedule a
chance to contribute.

Barbara Michelson on behalf of the Common House Team

This should get the best idea in cohousing meals of the decade award. My granddaughters just discovered Cake Boss so they would really be up for this.

I don't participate in CH meals usually but one cook always makes my favorite food so I go. But the same cook's dessert is always Vanilla Wafers and orange slices.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

Cake Boss is a reality show featuring Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken NJ. We have a member who grew up in Hoboken and has brought us pastries from there for years. People even send orders up with her. Now the lines are very long. A show not to be missed. You can also watch it on the web.