interns at Heartwood Farms
From: Sandy Thomson (sandyheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:30:08 -0800 (PST)
I wanted to mention an opportunity available at Heartwood Farms this summer. Heartwood Farms was created to provide food for the Heartwood cohousing community in beautiful Southwest Colorado. Last year was our first year of operation and we look forward to another fun, productive year. We had several interns here last year and the community really enjoyed having them be part of our community. As you know, the 20 something age group is often missing in cohousing.

I would like to mention on this list that if you or anyone you know is interested in learning all aspects of organic, biodynamic farming and want to experience what it is like to be part of a thriving cohousing community, please check out our website for intern opportunities. http://www.heartwoodfarmscoop.com

You can also see what our community is like at http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com . We do have some rentals available if someone wants to come be part of it all.

I look forward to hearing from you.
In Community,
Sandy