Lancaster Cohousing update and events
From: Kathy Bashford (kathybashfordgooglemail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:52:31 -0800 (PST)
 *Update*
It’s a busy and exciting time for us.  The whole group are working with our
architects (Ecoarc) to design our eco cohousing project.  We have finalised
our home plans and are close to finalising the site plan which includes a
cohouse, 28-31 homes, a pedestrian walkway and lots of green space!

We are still welcoming new members (there are 7-10 homes left depending on
the final number).  We will be accepting the next group of new members in
March; the deadline for these applications is 28 February.

*Managed Workspace*
We are actively encouraging households to join the project who are
interested in making use of the managed workspace on site (offices, studios,
workshops).  We are also interested to hear from anyone outside the
cohousing project who might be interested in this space so please spread the
word.  The contact for this is haltonmill [at] lancastercohousing.org.uk.

*Events*
If you would like to meet us or find out more please come to one of our
events

4th Sunday each month  Brunch
11am , Whale Tail Café, Lancaster

Saturday January 30th Stall at Potato Day
12 - 4pm, Friends Meeting House, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster

Sunday Feb 7th Lunch / Integration afternoon
1pm Gregson, Lancaster. Lunch (all welcome)
2pm Gregson, Integration afternoon (Prospective members only)
Sunday Feb 13th  Meal / drinks
 6pm Gregson – meet in the bar

Wednesday Feb 17th Planning Application Preview
6.30-8pm Halton Youth and Community Centre

There’s lots more information on our website www.lancastercohousing.org.uk.

Cheers, Kathy
Kathy [at] lancastercohousing.org.uk