Re: Meal Preparation
From: Diana E Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:40:08 -0800 (PST)
Speaking from a banking perspective...what is the legal entity that owns the bank account? did you set up an LLC or does an individual own it or what? Thanks.

We've had a few things we'd like to handle as financially separate systems but couldn't figure out how to do it without registering the "club" as an LLC.

- Diana