Sydney Cohouing Group
From: Myung Shim (myjishyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

We have established a cohousing group in Sydney. We have been meeting every
fortnight since August 2009 in Sydney's North Shore. We are made out of 5
committed families. It has been a roller coaster ride so far but it is
incredible how much we have learnt and grown in a short amount of time.

The initial months were spend looking inwards and working out our shared
values. I feel this was very important so that it wasn't a one man show and
each and every one of us had ownership of the project.

It is now our intension to invite any interested parties to contact us and/or
come to our meetings.

We are having an open meeting on Saturday 27 Feburary 2010 at 2pm.

Check out our very new blog for updates and contact details.
http://sydneycohousing.blogspot.com/

By the way, this list is a great resource and I have been looking through it
for ages.

Regards,
MJ