Unit for rent at Manzanita Village Cohousing in Prescott, AZ
From: Jenny Williams (jennyholodeck.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:43:56 -0800 (PST)
Our landlady has a unit for rent at Manzanita Village Cohousing in Prescott, AZ (www.manzanitavillage.com). It is a 1 BR plus office (could be used as a bedroom), one bath, full kitchen, back covered porch, great views. $1200 per month plus half the utilities of the house (this unit is the upstairs apartment in a larger house, we live in the downstairs). Price negotiable. (I think square footage is approximately 1200 SF, but don't quote me on that specific number.) Community has common house and mostly-pedestrian walk. Please contact Myra Bair at myrabair [at] yahoo.com <mailto:myrabair [at] yahoo.com> or 928-717-0550.

Jenny Williams