Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Karen Kudia (kkudiapeoplepc.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:36:21 -0800 (PST)

Patty:

Just visited your web site...another suggestion is photos of the community, grounds, houses, people, events, animals etc. just don't get a sense of what the people/community are like.

Karen
Anthony, Fl

At Tierra Nueva Cohousing (Central CA Coast) there are five homes on the
market for sale. Our Marketing and Orientation Team is brainstorming ideas
for collaborative marketing to benefit both the community and the sellers.
We're considering monthly Open Houses and Tours of the community, local
advertising and national Cohousing.Org classified ads.

I'm wondering if there are other ideas that I can bring to our next team
meeting? What has worked for you in meeting the needs of the community AND
the sellers to attract energetic, community oriented buyers?

coheartedly,
PattyMara

--
Our cohousing home is for sale:
http://bigbrick.com/52510

"Luminous beings are we . . . not this crude matter." --Yoda