Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Here at Sawyerhill we are still on the first round of sales, not resales, but I'd imagine the goals for collaborative marketing are the same.

Coho.org has been a steady source of interest for us, as has ic.org.
We also get hits off google ads very regularly. Those link to your website, so it helps if that is in good shape first. It should have a link to the homes for sale on the front page and the prices and details about the homes. Don't forget the equal housing logo.

Despite advice to the contrary, we have found that the local classifieds brings people out. Advertise the community, and then we rotate which specific property.

Flyers in places that match your demographic are also effective for us.

The other thing that helps us, once people arrive, is to be very clear on what are the distinctive benefits of each different property. How are they different from each other, and how are they the same. If you have only different sizes that won't matter as much, but if you have a few the same size its good to be able to explicitly say "this one has this good thing and that one has that good thing".

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.sawyerhill.org
We'd love to have you as a neighbor!