Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:15:19 -0800 (PST)
At 10:36 AM 1/30/2010, Elizabeth M. Magill wrote:
Coho.org has been a steady source of interest for us, as has ic.org.
We also get hits off google ads very regularly. Those link to your
website, so it helps if that is in good shape first. It should have a
link to the homes for sale on the front page and the prices and
details about the homes. Don't forget the equal housing logo.

Liz, we do publicize the occasional resale on our website, but we've never used the equal housing logo. Can you explain why we should? I'm not challenging the idea but am asking out of ignorance.

Also, what's an easy way to grab that logo if we decide to add it? And where is it best to put it - main page, or available houses page?

Thanks!
   Muriel Kranowski
   Shadowlake Village Cohousing
   Blacksburg, VA

where residents have made a one-shovel-wide path down the pedways through the foot of snow we got overnight so we could all attend the Winter Saturday Breakfast this morning (most winters we would get a maximum of 3-4 inches of snow at a time but this winter has been SPECIAL)