Collaborative Marketing
From: Karen Kudia (kkudiapeoplepc.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:40:40 -0800 (PST)
Patty:

Thanks. for clarification. Oh it is near the beach, that probably explains the cost. I know in Florida prices really have tanked and its a difficult time to move and sell homes. We have great sunny weather, 60 miles to Gulf and Coast...30 minutes to a University town (Gainesville), 1 1/2 hours to Orlando..yet rural, quiet and lovely. I have family and friends in California and use to live in the Bay area, and am seriously considering moving back ...but as you can tell, affordability is an issue.....just don't need nor want such big places etc.

Where are you going to catch trout everyday? Northern California; Russian River area? Sounds great, cabin near a river etc.

Karen
Anthony Florida