Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:46:44 -0800 (PST)
The equal housing law requires that all advertising of homes for sale or rent include the equal housing logo.

The law was written when "advertising" meant print and radio, so it isn't explicit about web pages. I suggest Bottom corner of main "for sale" page.

If you google "fair housing logo" you'll get images and pages that describe how to use it.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
PastorLiz [at] verizon.net
Worcester Fellowship