Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:04:13 -0800 (PST)
Hello all --

I've been following this very interesting thread.

I just posted a notice about a 1 Day Mid Atlantic Cohousing (MAC) regional conference here in the Washington DC area on March 20th called

Cohousing:  Growing Smart Communities
http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org  for more info!

A very special part of this conference is an intensive, hands on workshop by Neshama Abraham, Abraham, Paiss & Associates, titled: Looking UP in a Down Market: Effective Marketing Strategies for Cohousing.

Read about Neshama's workshop:
http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/conf/threeHour.html

In addition to a double workshop session on the topic above Neshama will host a session in the afternoon for anyone to get one-on-one advice on marketing, PR, etc in a "Dr. Is In" format.

Here in MAC we are committed to helping communities fill their vacancies so they can remain strong and vibrant internally and externally to the larger community.

If you are facing sales or resales and looking for some strategic tips, practices, marketing plans, etc. consider sending one or more of your community members to this event.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC