Re: Collaborative Marketing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:13:43 -0800 (PST)
1) We also have had people join right after a contentious meeting. People said that it is obvious after such a meeting that we'll be able to work out whatever problems we face in the future.

2) While I agree with the "sell community" sentiment, I think the request was for ideas of how to get people to whom you can "sell community".

When you say that, what things are you thinking of that will get people to a supper or a meeting, or a community event?

-Liz
www.sawyerhill.org
Where it's all about community, which happens to take place in a neighborhood where homes are still available.
508-450-0431