Marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media?
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:34:36 -0800 (PST)
Is anyone out there using Facebook (pages and/or ads), LinkedIn, Meetup,
Craigslist, or Google ads for your marketing effort? I'd be interested in
any thoughts, ideas, and/or feedback on the use of social media for forming
groups and/or resales in cohousing. What has or hasn't worked for your
group?

Stony Brook Cohousing, which is forming in Boston, MA, has a site
(finally!), and the marketing effort needs to get in high gear. We'd like to
focus the effort on things which seem to be most promising.

Thanks in advance,
Kristen